Sunday, June 14, 2009

Busy Weekend

Tomorrow is last day for order to be received to have them finished before July 4th. I will try to fill all orders, but I have a pretty good list going that I am already committed to, so just email me and I will let you know if I can get you order filled!

Below are pictures of what I worked on this weekend. I will probably be working every night this week so check back often.
The Vera Bradley Ditty bag turned out very cute!
Hooded Towel and Baby Burp gift set-what a great gift for a baby shower.

This is a picture of just the hooded towel
Boy burp with an Empire Monogram
I am working on two sets of pink/black burps. Each set contains a plain burp, a monogram burp and a name burp. Here is the hot pink/black with monogram.
Light pink/black with monogram
Black and hot pink plain burp
Stay tuned for finished burp sets, 4th of July pillowcase dresses, more coozies and other embroidered goodies!






No comments: