Thursday, July 16, 2009

Are you Ready for some Football?

Are you ready for football season? I know I sure am! I have been on the search for some good items to personalize for football season. Below are the items that I am really liking, but if there is something else you have in mind, please ask and I will see if I can find it.


All prices listed below include the article and your choice of one of the following embroidery items: name, monogram or design. If you want two embroidery items-just add $5.00 to the price.


I really like this girl's short sleeve dress for those early fall games when it is still hot.
Price: $20.00
Sizes: 3M, 6M, 12M, 18M, 2T

How about the long sleeve version for those colder climate games?
Price: $20.00
Sizes: 3M, 6M, 12M, 18M, 2T, 4T


I really love this three tiered dress. Super girly!
Price: $20.00
Sizes: 12M, 18M, 2T, 4T, 6, 8


I would never want to forget those babies either. They need to support their respective teams also.
Price: $18.00
Sizes: 3M, 6M, 12M


And of course, let's not forget the boys

Price: $15.00
Onesies: NB, 6M, 12M, 18M
Shirts: 2T,4T,6/8
Shirt Colors: light blue, navy, white, red, pink


Here are some of the college designs. Are you looking for a different school, let me know and I will find it for you.





I will be making my first round of orders for these items the first week of August. If you want to be guaranteed I get the size you are looking for, please let me know what you want before August 1st.
Any of the items would look great with a name or letter also. If you don't love football that is no big deal.

No comments: