Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Busy Busy

Back to school is keeping me BUSY!!!
I have had some questions about the hair ribbons. I made these for the Spirit Shop at SGIS in Memphis. If you would like to purchase them, please go visit the Spirit Shop. There are only a limited number in the Shop and if they do run out I will be happy to make whatever color combination you are looking for! The cost is $8.00 for the embroidered hair ribbon, which is the same price in the store. ***In case you were wondering, I can do these for different schools or even put names on them***
These are some of the ribbons you will find in the Spirit Shop



Other back to school items I am working on...Chair Bags! My living room has been taken over by chair bags! Chair bag embroidery cost $8.00 for a name and currently I am working on ones for SGIS and ECS.
All these bags have been done in my new Wendy Font. It is a great gender neutral font!

Look at this fun dress I did for sweet Caroline. She turned one last weekend and I hope she enjoys her dress. Her daddy loves him some Bama football so I thought he might appreciate the red! I am thinking about this dress in blue seersucker with red ribbons for Emma with a little "Hotty Toddy" across the front!

No comments: