Sunday, October 25, 2009

Well I can tell the Holidays are right around the corner because business is really picking up. A while back I talked about the new Mixed Bags that I picked up. Well I got my first shipment in and I am loving these!
Here is the drug store bag in the classic dot design. Emma is using this as her Halloween Bag, then I am thinking about using it for her diaper/carry bag.
Here is the white swirl in the grocery store bag size. Yeah, doesn't it look like I have a few to work on?
I finished a few more projects up today. My mom got this adorable dress for Emma a while back at a home show. I added some embroidery to it tonight. Can't wait for her to wear this around Christmas.
It seems like everyone is loving embroidered long sleeves right now. Can you blame them?




No comments: