Friday, November 20, 2009

Quick Gifts

It is getting that time of the year-time for Christmas parties. And some of these parties involve hostess gifts. Wouldn't this cute bag make a great hostess gift with some cute napkins or a bottle of wine thrown in? I sure think I would like to receive something like that!
I have added a new category on the website just for Quick Gifts like these. The products listed on the Quick Gifts are things I currently have on hand-which is why you won't see all designs listed. If you are in need of a gift in a hurry just go pick one out-I will be able to have these monogrammed the next day and ready to ship or pick up.
Here is the link to the page...happy shopping...http://emmacloset.com/category_21/all/Quick-Gifts.htm
I will be updating often as I get new items in or as things sells.

No comments: