Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Baby Hats and Beach Towels

I know that I have been kinda MIA lately. I promise I am still working. I have lots of orders I am working on so I should be posting lots of pictures in the next week. I also have a birthday party going on this weekend. I did these hats for some twins last night. I have one hat left...if you want one, speak now! Hats are $10.00 and I only have white right now, pick your thread color and if you want a name or monogram.



I did this beach towel a few weeks ago for Emma but am just now getting around to posting the picture. I am pretty picky about my beach towels and I would classify this as a child's beach towel. I want an adults towel that is a little bigger.
I have this towel that has the following ribbon on both ends. It is waiting for a brown or pink monogram or name. I also have one blank white towel that is waiting to be customized! Child's beach towels are $15.00

No comments: