Friday, May 22, 2009

Summer is here!

Memorial Day Weekend is finally here! Time for summer and time for the lake. I was busy, busy, busy trying to get some projects done last night. Here is what I finished up.


No baby needs to be without a hat this summer. These cute bucket hats come in light blue, light pink, red, white and navy.
Since we are going to have 3 kids under the age of 2 using sippy cups out on the boat I figured personalized cups were the way to go! You can get these cups with a blue, pink, green or white top. Oh, and they are the no spill sippies-an important fact for the mommies!



I had two more people that needed some little happies this weekend. One is a baby and one is a teenager. I picked the acrylic tags for them. I thought the tag would be good for a baby's bag and a teen could either use this for a overnight bag or take the ring off and use on their key chain!
What lake weekend wouldn't be complete without a stylish tote! I think this one turned out super cute! Very preppy with the pink and green combo.

No comments: