Monday, April 13, 2009

Another New Feature...Fabrics

My sister torn up my workshop a little this weekend when she removed a bookcase. In the end this ended up working out alright because it made me reorganize and kinda take inventory on what I had. I wanted to put up a new feature that would show you what kind of fabrics I currently have available. Not that this is all I can work with...I live about a mile from the fabric store...I think I go there at least once a week. But this will give you a good idea of the fabrics I pick out when I go and if you see a swatch you like, you can request it, or something like it. I will put a box over on the ___ that will have links for all the swatches and will add new links when I get new fabric. Here is the beginning of the pictures. I will have more later...still cleaning

PINK DOT...this is a light pink fabric with bronze dots...picture quality not very good
FALL COLORS

RETRO RED DOTS

BLUE/GREEN PAISLEY

GREEN SWIRL

PINK/GREEN STRIPE...ENOUGH FOR DRESS

BROWN SWIRL...ENOUGH FOR DRESS

PINK/BROWN STRIPE

RETRO RED FLOWER

BROWN/BLUE PAISLEY...love this for boy burp rags!

No comments: