Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Last night's Creations

So I have been super busy so far this week trying to get all Easter orders finished up. I shipped out my last order today. I also have a few orders in Memphis so I have a couple more days to finish those up! Check back each day to see what I have been up to.

BURP RAGS
I call this L's Preppy Easter Trio. Don't look Lilly, these are coming for your Easter Basket! The following pictures are of the three different burp rags in this trio.


Packaged and ready to go.
Pink and Brown Stripes

Pink and Green Ribbon Rag

Fun Spring Print with name




PILLOWCASE DRESS
There are actually two of these matching dresses for two special little girls. I will try to get a picture of them in their matching dresses this weekend.

I love Ric Rac!


HANGING IN THE CLOSET
I am starting something new. I have added a link list over on the left side of the blog titled "Hanging in the Closet". You will be able to click on the link and it will take you to the post that talks about the item. You can also use the "hanging" label on the right. These are items that I have in stock that are ready to be shipped or monogrammed/embroidered. Depending on what we have going on in our lives and how many orders I have, these items can usually be shipped within 2 days of ordering. I have never set a definite turn around time on my items but I think most of my customers would agree that I am pretty good about getting things out in a timely manner! Here are two items that I currently have hanging around waiting to be sewn on or sent out!


1 Black Apron

1 Pink and Brown Burp Rag




No comments: